SEEK: Lesson Taught by Master Possum
- Don’t be afraid to look at things (and life) from a different perspective. Consider things from another point of view…Hang upside down for a while (see my blog post on the Hanged Man)
- Rest is sacred. Don’t neglect it. Time for physical, mental, emotional and/or spiritual restoration is much needed.
- If people or situations bother you…Well, just pretend that everything is fine…Or play dead for a little while.
- Mind your possum self and keep moving…But don’t forget to take the time to smell the roses on the way.
- Keep dreaming. And don’t give up on your dreams. Time is an ally. Like seeds, let your dreams germinate and slowly grow so that can unfold and manifest into the physical world.
Photo by Eddie Boutwell, found on http://www.kingofwallpapers.com